Soaps, Candles, Soy Tarts, etc

Bettacreek

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Central Pennsyltucky
I have been making soaps for about six years now, although I spent several years before that researching and reading about it. All of the recipes I use have all been formulated by myself, besides the Salt Bars, though they also have my own unique twist to them. I have many different items that I make, although some have been "in the works" for several years. Products may take a long time to become available, because packaging and labeling is not my forte, but also, most importantly, because I test recipes very thoroughly to make sure that I am providing the best. :D

Soaps - 4oz bars, $4 per bar or 4/$15

Ingredients: Saponified oils of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Tallow, Castor Oil, Fragrance/Essential Oil. Sheep milk, silk or goat milk is added, depending on type. May also include colorants, botanicals, etc.

Scents:
(Updated 7/24/15)

Silk soap:
Allure (masculine scent)
Pink Sugar
Bird of Paradise
Black Raspberry Vanilla
Butt Naked
Cucumber Melon
Vetyver
Honey Bee
Monkey Farts
Lavender (made with essential oil)
Lick Me
Rosemary Mint
Jasmine
Viva La Juicy
White Tea & Ginger
Soapadelic

Sheep Milk scents:
Head Shop (smells literally just like a head shop)
Orange Ewe Radiant (Orange essential oil and orange peel for mild exfoliation)
Creamy Cocoa

Goat Milk scents:
Lavender (Lavender essential oil and lavender buds)
Peace on Earth
Maple and Brown Sugar
Sandalwood
Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

Soy Tarts - 3oz $5 each or 5/$20

Scents:
Apple Jack
Monkey Farts
Pumpkin Souffle

Tart Burners (tealight) with 2 tarts - $20

Faith, black
Prim Willow, short or tall
Prim Stars

Soy Candles! - 6oz Jars (by weight) $10 each or 2/$18

Scents:
Apple Jack - 1 left
Baby Powder
Cucumber Melon
Green Tea & Lemongrass
Honeysuckle
Double Fudge
Monkey Farts
Peppermint Bark
Peppermint Eucalyptus
Pumpkin Soufflé
Vanilla

Last edited:
That all looks so yummy I cant wait to try it
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I have a few new soaps available for sale. All wrapped and ready for sale now

Blueberry (with blueberry seeds)
Candlelight Wine
Coconut
Euphoria
Fresh Bamboo
Marijuana
Pomegranate Black Currant
Tropical Vacation​

I have several that are now sold out or are very low on inventory. I have several batches of soap that will be added to increase the inventory of some scents and add more scents to the list, but they are not currently available until I get them wrapped and ready for sales. I will update the original list as they are wrapped and readied.

Many scents are currently sold out or low in inventory, but I have batches that need to be wrapped and labeled before I can add them to the inventory list above. When everything is ready (hopefully before the weekend), I'll add them to the list. :)

Just saw this. Right now it's only mulled cider and pumpkin souffle that are ready, but the scents above can all be made and shipped by Monday. I have to make up more to re-stock the store here so I can make them all at once.

Back
Top Bottom