Softest place to sleep, Ever!

randomchick

Songster
10 Years
Sep 3, 2009
Prescott, Ontario
40510_3905_wier_rd_048.jpg

My mini dachshund Maja's favorite place to sleep is on the rump end of my great dane Elie. Everyday, inside or out, if Elie is laying down, Maja is sleeping on her rump side.
No wonder the dog smells and needs a bath so often. You would too it that was your bed.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Did you get any room on the bed?
gig.gif

I am picturing a grown person trying to sleep in the middle of 2 great danes on a bed. funny

Ha! We had 1 Dane at a time and a King size bed. He slept in the middle. We were young and very thin back then
roll.png

I now have toy poodles - more room and no shedding PLUS they can't push me out of the bed no matter how hard they try!!
big_smile.png

That's cute... now we need a whole pic... I want to see the look of the dane's face and then another shot where we can see the look on the dash's face.

my 3 yr. old just walked in and saw the pic and said, who's dogs is that? and I said, randomchick and she says, "and where does her sleep?" should I tell her on the other end of the big dog?
tongue.png

lol.png
ha ha ha... for some reason I thought the dane would have that kind of look on her face.

oh they are cute.

Back
Top Bottom