Solar Panels

I bought little solar lights at Home Depot or Lowes that attach to the bottom of those deck umbrellas and they give off pretty good light to see by. Cost me $10 each. Should be coming out when pool supplies come out in stores.
They have to charge up every day but since I seldom have to use them they usually are ready. I have left them clipped onto the wire and the light is low enough that it doesn't disturb the girls while trying to sleep but I can see well enough to count heads and check nest boxes.

you can buy a solar powered shed light from Home Depot etc for somewhere in the $40-50 vicinity -- that is probably the best thing for your purpose.

Have fun,

Pat

I would be interested in a solar panel that would keep a 12v battery charged, using led lights on a switch....something I could leave on all night, possible on a timer or dusk to dawn eye. Then I could rig up a pop door using an electric window opener from a junk car with it. Can you image door opens and light turns off....door closes light turns on.
My girls deserve the best! Now, who can draw me a plan and make it?
HappyHatch'en

Back
Top Bottom