*SOLD* 10 WC Polish Chicks Some Frizzled! Khakis, Chocolates, Black

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JordanFamily, May 23, 2010.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    Please do not bid!!! Auction is CLOSED... Check for my other auctions... Thanks
    [​IMG] SOLD ON 5/27/10 For Buy It Now Price of $120 To heritagefarm .... Thanks everyone for bidding and keep an eye out for my future auctions... You can pm me if you would like to know dates of my future auctions. THANKS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This auction is for 10 Polish chicks that are 2-3 weeks old. Shipping includes the shipping box as long as all 10 will fit in the box. If all ten do not fit in box you will need to add $10 extra to shipping for the bigger box. Will not know which box until the end of the auction because I will need to see how big they become by that time. These are not sexed since it is impossible to tell which are which at this age.... The dads are our frizzle bantam Polish Roos and moms are both standard Polish hens, And also WC Chocolate bantam hens. So chicks come in bantam and also bantamXstandard sizes. Winner gets all 10 chicks. These chicks are from very nice birds and you will be very pleased. Shipping again includes box, growgel plus, and postage. You can always pick up in Harrisonville, MO to, if you are near by and save on shipping. Colors are: WC Chocolate, WC Khaki, WC black, and or WC blues... Some have cuckoo pattern coming in. It is hard to tell if the cuckoos are chocolate or black but I think most if not all are chocolate. The khakis are definately bantams and the rest are either bantam or bantamXstandard sized... Some are frizzled and the rest are smooth with the frizzle gene... Not sure if the two youngest are frizzled or not yet... Will post when I can tell better... I have had 100% sucess in shipping chicks and 0 losses so far. I will close listing for a buy it now price of $120 which includes shipping and everything. If someone buys at the buy it now price I will close auction, even if there are bids... Call or pm me if you have any questions: Kristina 816-293-5155... Thanks
    You will receive 10 chicks. Each of the different colors I have are descibed below:
    WC Chocolate Smooth feathered I have a couple this color:
    [​IMG]
    Chocolate or Black Cuckoo Smooth feathered
    [​IMG]
    WC Black Smooth
    [​IMG]
    Black or dark chocolate I have 2 this color and they might have cuckoo pattern coming in... smooth feathered
    [​IMG]
    Chocolate or black cuckoo frizzled. I have a couple this color
    [​IMG]
    WC Khaki Smooth , definately bantam
    [​IMG]
    WC Black To young to tell if frizzled or not:
    [​IMG]
    WC Khaki to young to tell if frizzled or not and definately bantam:
    [​IMG]

Parents:
    Here you go:
    My two Roos when they were young, 1 is WC Chocolate frizzled the other is Chocolate Cuckoo frizzled. Both are bantams:
    [​IMG]
    My Chocolate bantam hen:
    [​IMG]
    Here are my standard hens, I have sold them and this auction has the last of their babies:
    [​IMG]
    You can see some of our past chicks in the auction archives... Thanks

Last edited: May 27, 2010
  2. chanelle

chanelle Out Of The Brooder

I am writing in regards to let other buyers know that I received the most friendly fluffy docile cutest chicks bought from the Jordon family... I am absolutely thrilled. They arrived non stressed and healthy. After eating upon arrival.... one flew directly into my lap from the hen house equivilant to 30 feet. There was a witness.. lol I highly reccomend them as a seller.. I took pictures and am trying to figure out if I can post them somewhere on the website for other viewers to see [​IMG]!! Warmest regards and happy chicken dreams. One happy customer .. Chanelle from Happy Valley, Ca

3. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    Quote:Thanks Chanelle... Glad they all made it safe and sound and you are pleased with them.
    FOR EVERYONE: Watch for my next auction of day olds I will be posting today... I will have several bantam WC Chocolates and maybe a few bantamXstandard WC blacks or chocolates, and maybe some Cuckoos, in that auction to... Same frizzled Roo dads and WC choc bantam moms, and a WC black standard mom... The chicks will come in: bantam= WC Chocolate, WC Khaki, or Choc Cuckoos, and then The bantamXstandard Chicks will be either: WC Choc, WC Black, or Choc Cuckoo or reg cuckoo colored. The chicks are due to hatch on June 7th, So will start that auction today. Buying day olds will help you save a lot on shipping! That will be my last auction for a while I think so don't miss it.
    Thanks, Kristina : Jordan Family [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by