SOLD! 10 week old White Showgirl Pair SOLD!

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by bethbug74, Dec 24, 2012.

1. bethbug74

bethbug74 The Lady Gadfly

Mar 28, 2011
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    THESE BIRDS HAVE BEEN SOLD! More will be available soon!

I have a lovely young pair of pure white showgirls available. They are 10 weeks old, and the little boy just started calling his girl for tasties he finds for her. They are beautiful, with good silkie conformation, 5 toes, great purple skin, middle toe feathering, and excellent vaulted skulls and crests. They both have beards and bowties. They will be sexually mature at about 6 months. These cuties are out of Inga Ladd stock. Photos are of them at about 7 weeks, they are quite a bit more impressive now, their crests are absolutely huge even at just 10 weeks. Please visit our website at compoundshowgirls.weebly.com if you aren't sure what a Showgirl is. These birds are extremely rare and valuable. I don't charge as much as they are really worth, since I've never had any interest in showing. Most Showgirls of good quality go for around $50 each at this age, regardless of gender. Please don't contact me if you plan on asking for them for even less. These are certainly fantastic show prospects. Showgirls are shown as AOV Silkies, and a Showgirl is a Showgirl, even if it is a boy.
    Sorry, I'm just not comfortable shipping live birds, so you'll have to come pick them up. I will happily hold them for you upon Paypal payment receipt.

Call or text 479-739-one864, PM me on BYC, reply to this ad in the thread, or use the email contact form on our home page if you are interested in them. I will meet you in Fort Smith to minimize microbial transfer to my valuable flock.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  2. lotto24

lotto24 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 25, 2011
    Hi do u ship? Thanks

3. bethbug74

Mar 28, 2011
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    As stated in the original ad, I don't really feel comfortable shipping live birds, specially in cold or hot weather. I am at 72901 if you'd like to come pick them up.

4. PiratePrincess

PiratePrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Fayetteville
    Are they vaccinated for Marek's?

5. bethbug74

Mar 28, 2011
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    We vaccinate our day old showgirls and silkies for Marek's using MD-Vac CFL, before they have contact with any older birds. Complete immunity is achieved 10 days later.

6. PiratePrincess

PiratePrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Fayetteville
    Sent you a pm.

7. bethbug74

Mar 28, 2011
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    THESE BIRDS HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR! More will be available soon!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by