SOLD 12+ Bantam Lav. Cochin, Barred Rock, Faverolles

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marie_martin, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    All are PURE. I should have about 5 lavender/black bantam cochin eggs (from one black and a pair of lavenders), about 5 or so Bantam Barred rocks, and 4 or so Bantam Salmon Faverolle eggs to combine here. All for $20 including shipping. Will include all I get before shipping Saturday. All are pure and seperated, just not getting alot from each pen right now. First to post SOLD and paypal me at [email protected] gets the whole lot. Thanks.

You can see my feedback at the link below the post.

Thanks,

Marie

Edited to add pics:

Lavender cochins:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

barred rocks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Faverolles:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  2. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    This sale is pending, depending on the arrival of a money order. If I don't get it, I can lert them go to someone else monday! If anyone else is interested please let me know and I can contact you once I know. Thanks so much.

Marie

3. Lach Cnoc Farm

Lach Cnoc Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    I am SOOO interested in getting these eggs, PLEASE let me know monday if they are still available. Thanks.

4. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Well, I tried pm'ing you but. It keeps saying your user name does not exist, very strange! But anyway, the other person is not able to get these, so they are yours if youu want them!

Marie

5. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    Beautiful birds! Favorelles are so pretty; I'd love to have some one day. If I had the money, I'd send it to you in a heartbeat [​IMG]

6. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Oh, that is so sweet. I just absolutely love them. They are rotten. And I really sell eggs so that I can share my love with others.

I hope to continue to have eggs so keep an eye out for more.

Thanks again.

Marie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by