**SOLD** 12+ Cuckoo & Black Silkie Eggs **PICS ADDED**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Broke Down Ranch, May 28, 2008.

1. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    I have filled my orders so have a few to sell. I have 10 eggs - I will send out all I have & all I get by Friday. I am asking $50 which includes postage.

I CAN NOT POST PICS AT THIS TIME. Storms knocked our internet out last night so I am posting with my cell phone...lol.

If you want these, please email me - that is easier for me to check.[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    why must you tempt me so! Now I sure wish I had an incubator. all my broodie hens are full of my own eggs! grrr!

3. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    [​IMG] All those silkies and no incubator?? That's just crazy talk, woman! OK, my internet is back up so to temp you further (cause I REALLY don't want to incubate these) I am adding some pics....

Also wanted to say I have not gathered yet today and I have 13 eggs so far. [​IMG]

This is Tut and his girls. In this pic I have his crest tied up because it's so big:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have 1 pen of cuckoo's with a cuckoo male over black hens (the pics I have here) and another pen of a black male (son of Tut) over cuckoo females. I do not have pics of pen #2 but both pens are laying.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. LilPeeps

LilPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    SE Mass
    Sent you a pm [​IMG]

5. Broke Down Ranch