SOLD 14 Light Brahma hatching eggs NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I have 14 Purebred Light Brahma hatching eggs to ship out tomorrow morning. These are the standard fowl brahams. Fertility has been great. I hatched out some chicks about a week ago, and have more due this saturday.

Im asking $25.00 shipped via priority mail. I would need the paypal instant payment by 9pm est tonight. One time special (as hatching season has just begun, going back up to $35 for 12 in a couple weeks), get them now. [​IMG]

The eggs will be individually wrapped with bubblewrap, and cushioned with lots and lots of shredded paper. I label the box "FRAGILE" and "HANDLE WITH CARE". I only ship to the lower 48 states.

I can not guarantee hatchability due to reasons out of my control (such as handling during shipping, your incubation methods, etc.). There are no refunds or returns of any kind.
    Payment needs to be by PayPal instant payment only. I do not accept e-checks as they take too long to clear.

I want to ship these out tomorrow morning, otherwise they will be going in the fridge.

Here are a couple pictures. Im sure you wont be dissapointed. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The last 2 pictures are from when they were around 5 months old.
    There are more pictures on my website, as well as pictures of the chicks that I have hatched.

if you want them please post SOLD and then Either PM me or email me at [email protected]

I am also taking orders now for Light Brahma eggs, as my girls are laying good. They are 6+ for $20 prices will be going back to 6+ for $25 in a couple weeks. I can also do 8+ or 10+ if your interested.

here is a day old brahma chick i hatched this year. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  2. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    Lovely birds! I'd be all over it, if I knew for sure my incubator was going to arrive-Welps emailed and said it had shipped, yet the pending charge on my credit card was taken off [​IMG] Now I don't know if I have one on the way or not [​IMG]

3. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:Thank you very much. Well, if you ever need any Brahma eggs, you know where to find me. I hope you get your incubator soon. [​IMG]
    6 hours 45 min left. until they go into the fridge.

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Oh you're just NOT being fair....

C'mon! You KNOW Asiatics are a weakness of mine! If only I had the money in the account! LOL

5. Hens_And_Chicks

Hens_And_Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Ohio
    Will you have eggs available mid-April? I am going to incubate a group of 4 different breeds in my son's classroom at school and am looking to get about 10 eggs then. Please let me know - your birds are gorgeous!

6. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:Yes, I will have egg mid-april. You can just pm me when your ready. My email is [email protected] if you want to email me instead. Thank you for the compliment. [​IMG]

7. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

those are some ofthe most beutifull chickens I have ever seen I soooo wish I could get some .

8. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    [​IMG]

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Yes, I will have egg mid-april. You can just pm me when your ready. My email is [email protected] if you want to email me instead. Thank you for the compliment. [​IMG]

What is the temperment of your LB's like? I had some NASTY ones from MM that ended up in the freezer! My remaining pair are VERY nice & cuddly...

10. SundownWaterfowl

What is the temperment of your LB's like? I had some NASTY ones from MM that ended up in the freezer! My remaining pair are VERY nice & cuddly...

Mine are very sweet also. They are not mean at all. Not once has the roosters ever tried to attack or spur me.

1 hour 38 min left.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by