1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SOLD 16 Light Brahma hatching eggs ~NY~ ships TOMORROW CHEAP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, May 4, 2009.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I have a set of 16 Light Brahma eggs to ship this tuesday. You will receive 16.

Can also do 6+ for $20.

Standard size.

Price is $28.00 priority shipping included I sell 12+ on my website for $30.00. You are getting a deal. [​IMG] 16 for $28.00

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE"

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I cant guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.

I have had 3, 100% hatches this year. I have been getting 100% fertility. Also, every chick I have hatched out has been pure yellow, with no gray or black on the down. I have been getting great reports from customers.

See more pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl

First person to post SOLD and send the money gets them. Will ship tomorrow, May 5th. PM me after you pay.

Ships to the lower 48 states only.

Thanks,
    Chelsea

[​IMG][​IMG]All of my chicks have been pure white/yellow as chicks. None of them have had any other colors on them when they were hatched.[​IMG]

See feedback here: http://www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl/customertestimonials.htm

Will
    trade for specific eggs in future. Bator is full.

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Torture! [​IMG] Let me know if you ever decide to sell 4-6. I cannot possibly hatch out & rehome that many birds in my area...

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

ALSO: Will trade some Light Brahma eggs for Self Blue oegb of the same quality, bearded buff or white silkies of the same quality, or white call duck eggs of the same quality.

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Well, both of my bators are full right now...so I'll have to wait. It's VERY tempting...extremely tempting...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by