SOLD-2 doz.+ Purebred Variety pk. Blk Aust.-Marans, Wel. $30. shipped

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrylady, Nov 30, 2008.

1. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    I have a variety pack of 19 Black Australop eggs and 6 Cuckoo Maran eggs gathered Sat. and Sun. These are all purebred, beautiful healthy birds. All kept in seperate coops with large runs. I will also include 6 Welsummer eggs free, these eggs were gathered Wed. they will be 7 days old when you get them and should hatch, but because they are not as fresh as the others they are free. $30. shipping Included for all. Total 31 eggs. Please note that it is not very cold here in southeast Tn, but if you live way north of me please keep this in mind, cold could effect your eggs. I try to do everyone right on my hatching eggs and want you to be aware of this! I would like to ship these Mon. morning if anyone is interested. Just post sold and PM me. Thank you!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  2. Buckaroo

Buckaroo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    Milton Florida
    Would you sell Just the Marans? Are the clean or feather Legged, and were are they from?

3. poultrylady

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    I would really like to sell them all together, if not I will just put them in the incubator. the Marans are clean legged, I got them for a private breeder that lives not to far to me, they are fast growing, large beautiful birds.

4. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    PM'd ya! [​IMG]

5. poultrylady

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    These are still available:D

6. johnmayersquare

johnmayersquare Let's Talk About Chicks, Man!

Nov 17, 2007
    Port Orchard, WA
    Sold!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by