SOLD! 3 doz. eggs- Welsummers, Marans,others $30. shipping included.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrylady, Oct 15, 2008.

1. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    I have 3 dozen eggs gathered today that I would like to ship out tomorrow (Thur. 16th) so they will arrive before the weekend. Included are 11 Buff Orpington eggs, 8 Silver Laced Wyandotes, 8 Cuckoo Marans, 7 Welsummers, and 2 Black Astrolopes, for a total of 3 doz. eggs. These are all purebred- I keep all of my breeds in large individual coops with runs. Will also include 10 Pharoah Quail eggs free if you want them. If interested just post sold and you can paypal me at [email protected] Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  2. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I'd love to have them if you could cut the order in half. I don't have room for 3 dozen...can you split it?

3. shelleyb1969

Can I get the BAs, SLWs, and CMs?

please, please, please! [​IMG]

4. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Oh, I wish my bator wasn't full! If only this were a week later...

5. shelleyb1969

I want these soooooo bad! I'm a nervous wreck just waiting for the reply! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    Quote:I would like to sell this batch all together, but If you will let me know how many of each you would like I can make up a seperate order for you, it would be better to wait till Mon. to ship them just to make sure they don't sit in the post office over the weekend since I cannot gather them again till tomorrow evening. I can make up what ever amount and kind you want and can collect them Sun. for mon. shipping if that will be ok. Thanks!

7. shelleyb1969

Awesome! You're the bestest! [​IMG]
    I'll pm you and we'll go from there. Thanks soooo much!

8. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    How much for a 1/2 dozen SLW and 1/2 dozen Welsummers?

I don't want them, well......... I WANT them, but I don't NEED them, well............ I could use them but I shouldn't be hatching more right now .............well ................... quick answer me before I [​IMG] myself!!

9. ScrambledAcresFarm

ScrambledAcresFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    Caulfield, Missouri
    It is so fun reading you guys! I keep telling my husband all the fun stuff I read on here. He just doesn't get it! He likes animals, I love animals!

10. nivtup

nivtup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Shelton Washington
    Feeling very weak.............

Someone please..................

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by