SOLD 6+ B/B/S Silkie Hatching Eggs to ship Saturday from MS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marie_martin, Apr 29, 2009.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I will have two batches. They will be $25 per batch or $35 for both shipped to the same address. That includes shipping and delivery confirmation and as much support as you can stand, lol. You can see my feedback at the link below this post. Here are a few pics I took recently. I need to get some new pics of all the girls but time is so limited and it is hard to get good pics of them with all the rain and mud we have had lately. I only do blue/black and splash and they are all together. Thanks so much.

Marie

young splash pullet

[​IMG]

blue baby

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i162/marie_martin/Chickens/?action=view&current=IMG_4814.jpg

blue roo (not a good picture, but he is very nice)

[​IMG]

blue girl

[​IMG]

young girls (they are at that odd teen stage) coming along nicely:

[​IMG]

light blue baby (I think frizzled, there is one sizzle girl in the bunch)

[​IMG]

black roo

[​IMG]

black girl (the picture color is off not hers)

[​IMG]

light blue girl and my sizzle girl who is coming out of molt and still does not have any tail feathers, lol taking care of some babies, most are not silkies either:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  2. ChicknJ

ChicknJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    Central Florida
    Sold and Sold, both batches please.

Now, somebody has to clue me in on this pay pal thing, or I can send a money order out in the morning , from here you should have it by saturday

BTW, really nice looking Silkies....... fingers crossed for splash

3. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I prefer paypal but as long as I get the money order by Saturday I will ship them. But can't send any eggs withough prior payment, it is a long story, lol. Thanks so much.

Marie

4. ChicknJ

ChicknJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    Central Florida
    ok Marie, I think I figured that one right out.
    I certainly understand Marie, please let me know you received it , so I know I did it right.

Thank you , [​IMG]

5. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I will do that. And thanks so much. I really appreciate it and hope you get some splash babies out of this batch.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by