(SOLD)6+ Black/Blue silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marie_martin, Jun 4, 2008.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Will go out Fri. or Sat. $25 includes shipping and delivery conf.

Leslie you are first on my list so just reply here or PM me. If you don't want them, they will go to the next person who posts SOLD and paypals me.

PS: Leslie hatched some of these and got 100% hatch on them.

Marie

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  2. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Me too, all my share of eggs have developed so nicely, I am on day 19 now. These eggs come with a very honest and generous breeder too [​IMG].

3. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    So glad to hear that. Keep me posted and post pics of your new babies.

Marie

4. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    OH Marie, I hope my eggs turn out to look like your birds! If they hatch, will they? Are they eggs from those birds? They are simply gorgeous! They look covered in fur, not feathers! Oh my...its got to be soft!
    Lisa

5. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Oh gosh Marie,

I really want to try again, poor Topaz is the only blue silke I have due to my problems with incubation! uhh so frustrating! But I have looked at the troublshooting charts and now I know what I have been doing wrong!
    Temps are just too low and not enough humidity and of course I need to buy a reliable humidity reader.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

now I wish I had the money...your eggs are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever gets these eggs, they are amazing eggs and great job packaging and the blue silke i have is soo awsome!

[​IMG]

6. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Beautiful birds. I wish I could, but Im done incubating this year. [​IMG]

I hope you find the eggs a home. [​IMG]

7. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Actually those are pics of some of the birds I have hatched here. They are not laying yet. The parents are molting so I did not take any of them, lol. But these are the product of my hatching and your chicks should look like them. Thanks so much for the kind words. I have an order for next Sat. already but I have this order to go out this Sat. and can't hold them that long.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by