SOLD 6+ Mille Fleur D'uccle Eggs for sale. Ready to Ship on Monday.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    $ 15.00 Includes shipping. Paypal only please. If interested just comment sold and I will pm you my info.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  2. turtle1173

turtle1173 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    SE Missouri
    Do you have any pics of your D'uccle's? I looked at your site and saw the "tail" end of 2 females, LOL. Any other pics?

Thanks,
    Shane

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Let me see if I can find some for you [​IMG] I will try to post them tonight. I have been gone all day so I just got on now. Sorry it took me so long. I'm going to look now.

4. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

They do look ALOT more spotted now than they did on these pics. I am going to try to find a pic of my boy Peter. He's a sweet sweet boy and very calm. Something I was looking for in breeding them.

We had to trade in out Apple computer (were waiting on our new one to come in) which is what I used most of the time for pics so this is all I have right now.

5. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Here is the daddy. He looks a lot different now too. He has a great comb...I am thinking of showing him this next spring to see how he does. I will see about getting updated pictures of them and see if hubby can't add them to our other computer for me. I only know how to run the Apple! LOL

[​IMG]

6. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    They are very pretty, If I hadn't promised my husband no more eggs til Jan. I would order these in a heart beat! Someone is going to be very lucky!

7. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    THat is the exact reason they are not in MY incubator right now LOL I promised hubby that after we replaced the orps that were attacked by the neighbors dog that I would not hatch out any until spring or later. I would SO love to stick these in my bator! I have four testers out there testing these eggs for me now and one has got three for sure's and one she thinks is growing out of six eggs. Two she said may have been scrambled [​IMG] These can also go out tue or wed since I just collected them on the 22 and 23rd. I will be sending eight eggs in total to the buyer.

8. millebantam

millebantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2008
    Little Rhody
    Sold! Please send me the info and I will Paypal ASAP.

Thanks, Jim.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by