SOLD - 6+ Serama eggs to ship Tues - $30 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizq

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Tennessee
6 eggs laid the 7th and 8th to ship the 9th. One of the hens in the pen is silken. My birds came from Jerry Schexnayder in LA so these birds have nice lines. Extras included when available.

$30 shipped.

I have trouble getting decent pictures of them (these pics are from a few months ago), but here are the best I have.

Paypal only for this batch to [email protected]. If you want to pay by money order for a future batch PM me and we will work out details.

my roo:
mottledroo.jpg

some of the hens:
partridgehen.jpg

tanhen.jpg

one of the chicks I hatched from them:
Squint.jpg

same chick at 6 weeks (gotta love the ugly teenage stage!) with siblings in the background:
roo2.jpg

Roo1.jpg

Another full grown roo from these guys, he got a bit big, but type was nice:
youngroo2.jpg

Another hen and roo that I hatched that have just been added to the breeding pens:
nonamepose.jpg

tinker.jpg

Last edited:
The last two birds are paired, the rest of the hens are with the top rooster.
smile.png
I mark which pen they are from, so if you want something specific, I can do that too, just might take longer to get.

I would like to have from top rooster and the hens below him if that is possible. I don't mind waiting for them. I have to many blacks and need some with different colors. Also my bator is full of duck eggs, Buff orp. and other serama eggs. You do have very nice birds!! Let me know when you have some available.

Thanks
big_smile.png

I will have some whenever you are ready
smile.png
I get 3-4 eggs a day from that pen most days. There is one black hen in that pen, but if you want me to I can take her out while collecting eggs for you so you do not get any eggs from black birds.

Becki

ETA: If you want to let me know when your bator will be ready I can plan to collect whenever the timing is right for you
smile.png

Last edited:
This set and a set for Thursday are sold, pending payment.

I will have more to ship out Saturday
smile.png

Quote:
Becki,

If you have any chicks or eggs that come from two of these three breeding, please keep me in mind.
smile.png

-Ryan

Last edited:
rizq, i am new to this hobby and i do not know how to hatch egg.
I really like the color of your first pair. Please let me know if you have any chick around 6 weeks or older from them for sale. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom