SOLD 6+ Serama eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marie_martin, Dec 2, 2008.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I did not think i would get anymore eggs until spring but I have some seramas that wont stop and my cochins are laying some and the silkies one here and there. I have everyone separated out now but there is still a slim chance of a mix. But the seramas have been separated for several weeks and the cochins are pure for sure. I should have at least 12 if not more to ship Fri. if anyone is interested. The eggs will be $20 which includes shipping and I prefer not to ship up north due to the obvious (cold weather) but if you want to chance it, you are welcome. I have had great hatch rates here although I have not hatched many seramas since I separated them but the last one I did hatch appears to be pure. If you want them, paypal me at [email protected]. See the feedback link below if you want feedback on my eggs and shipping. Thanks

Marie

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  2. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    SOLD

3. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

THANK YOU, CThrash. I was trying to chew through the straps and reach my credit card. You have saved me! My hero!!

4. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    I was doing the same, yes thanks!

5. cthrash1

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    LOL...I'm in a desparate rush to build my flock back before hubby catches on that I'm taking advantage of his guilt trip for not staying and watching my babies the day they were attacked. It is such an opportune time right now ya know. [​IMG]

6. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

I wish you THE BEST of luck on this hatch, and 'ya better be ready to post some pictures when they hatch! [​IMG]

I already have 2 doz. coming to try, if I have any luck hatching that will be plenty of chicks to brood in the house. WHERE AM I GOING TO HIDE THEM???? That's the question! [​IMG] (Oh, I know. In the closet where the vacuum lives. He doesn't even know that closet exists).

[​IMG]

7. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Boy, that was fast. I may be able to get enough to send out tomorrow. Will let you know for sure when they ship though. Thanks so much. And do keep me posted on how they do ok?

Marie

8. cthrash1

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Got the eggs today, worked out good as I have a bunch to put in the hatcher tomorrow night so can just replace them with these. Yay!! Wish me luck...Cindy

9. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    That is great. Glad they arrived ok. Keep me posted!

Marie

10. cthrash1

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Update...Wasn't going to candle till day 16 but couldn't resist. Have about half of the seramas veining, but saw only one bebopping(smallest egg in there), the rest are PO mishandling. one of the two Cochins are definitly veining wasn't sure about the other so left it. And the silkie was removed...no veinage and was a floater. The turning stops on Christmas day.

Cindy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by