1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SOLD! 8 Black/Blue silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marie_martin, May 6, 2008.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I need to get these out Wed if possible. The next batch will be for the swap, and the girls are not all back to laying. I have 7 right now, may get another one or two today before shipping out. So if anyone wants these, it will be $25 which includes packing materials and shipping. The first one to post Sold and paypal me at marie@harlowlawfirm.com gets them. PM me for more info. Search my name for pics of some of the ones I have hatched or just PM me and I can send some.

Thanks,

Marie

Would rather sell them but will consider a trade if you have something I want. Bantams only.

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  2. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    It is up to 8 eggs now. Any takers. If not I guess I can put them in the bator.

Marie

3. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    These are sold. If anyone wants to be added to the waiting list, the girls are starting back laying (slowly) but at least they are laying.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by