SOLD 8+ extras bantam cochins & silkie/showgirls (pics added)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, Jul 9, 2008.

1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I will have 8+ extras bantam cochins and silkie/showgirls to send out either tomorrow or Friday. Pictures are on my web page

<<<-----

The cochin babies should all feather out blue as they are a splash boy with all black hens. The silkies are all colors so it's anyones guess.

You MAY end up with a Serama egg or two if the boys didn't seperate the eggs correctly, but I'm rarely getting any from that pen so it's doubtful! ;-)

Pay Pal only, no e-checks. $20 including priority shipping and delivery confirmation.

Added chick pictures in the reply. :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I think that a little too much for 8 eggs or I whould glady get some from you. But my inubators are full and I'm not have any luck from all my trades.

3. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Thankfully most don't think they are too much as I usually sell 6+ for that much. ;-) All of my cochins are from Judy Gantt's stock...most show people won't even sell chicks, much less eggs as they don't want to potentially sell a show winner.

4. NewChickenMom

NewChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    is there anyway to sneak me these eggs without my bf seeing them?? [​IMG] i want them so bad, he would kill me if i got more eggs... *trying to look away* someone take them so i'm not tempted!!

5. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Well...you could probably bribe your mail person with a nice cold drink to slip them to you quietly...and you'd have three weeks before they hatch to think of a good way to tell him! [​IMG]

6. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    There are 10 collected at this moment. Whatever else (if any) I get between now and tomorrow morning will go in, too.

Here are the dibs that we hatched out from our birds last week. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I LOVE this picture!
    [​IMG]

7. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    OMG Asher that last pic is just so precious, beautiful babies [​IMG]
    Krista

8. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Isn't it cute? I swear it's saying "Are you my mama?" [​IMG]

9. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Oh, I hope someone gets these from you. You might have to pop them in your bator [​IMG] . Not a bad deal with shipping included, someone should get them! Good luck!
    Krista

10. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Oh Asher, read the post about paypal(over at incubating & hatching), I had to try it......not sure if anyone will be mad at me [​IMG]
    Krista

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by