SOLD - 9+ LF EE, 12+ bantam EE - Tennessee

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rizq, May 4, 2009.

1. rizq

rizq Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    I have both bantams and LF available. The eggs will be collected from today (Monday) thru Wednesday and shipped Wednesday afternoon. I pack my eggs well in bubble wrap and send them priority.

9+ in LF (everything collected in 3 days from my 4 hens) $15 shipped. These are all blue/green eggs and pretty good size. I do often get HUGE eggs from these girls. Got a 3-7/8 ounce double yolker yesterday. - GOING TO HATCH THESE MYSELF IF MY BATOR COMES IN TIME [​IMG]

*SOLD*12+ bantam (everything collected in 3 days from 5-6 hens, but one is broody I think) $20 shipped. These eggs are mostly blue/green, but I do get some blue (maybe from broody hen, have not gotten one in a few days) and a couple tannish/pink eggs. I should have plenty of blue/green eggs to fully fill the order, if you do not want brown tone eggs, let me know and I will not include them, you just will not get quite as many extras [​IMG]

If you want them, post sold (please specify which set) and send Paypal payment to [email protected].

**The unmarked eggs are included in the picture as examples only. The marked eggs were laid yesterday (Monday) and will be included**
    [​IMG]

the big one (I get these fairly often)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  2. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    WOW, thats a big egg (ouch) Anyway you could post some pics of the parents ?? Thanks !!

3. rizq

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    Let me see if I can find them on my computer [​IMG] If not, I will go out and take some, but it will be much faster if I can find them on here.

4. rizq

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    I need to run out and take some new pics. I do not have any of the bantams and the LF pics are after my brother had watered them ... they are wet, lol. I will post them very soon.

5. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    ok I will keep checking back or your can PM me and let me know you posted them !! Thanks

6. rizq

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    OK [​IMG] got the pics.

BANTIES:

dominant roo:
    [​IMG]

younger roo:
    [​IMG]

hens:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We also have 3 hens that escaped the pen (have to go back down there and lure them back in) and would not let me get a pic of them.

LF PEN:

BR roo:
    [​IMG]

Rusty the EE roo:
    [​IMG]

I love Rusty [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

a couple of the hens:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the beautiful gypsy [​IMG] my favorite chicken ever:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry, I probably went a bit overboard, but I LOVE my chickens [​IMG]

7. rizq

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    Changed price to inculde shipping for simplicity.

8. rizq

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    bantams are sold

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by