SOLD - Adult Male Guinea Fowl for Sale or Trade (Northeast Ohio)

Krazyquilts

Songster
Aug 2, 2016
Geneva, Ohio (northeast of Cleveland)
Update: ALL SOLD

Pearl Guineas, straight run, $15 each. There's 4-5 of them
Fancy Guineas $20 each, including a Bronze male, a Pied male, a Lavender female, and a White female.

If you buy several, I'll give you a discount. For the Pearl Grays, buy 2, $12 each. Buy 3, $10 each. If you buy more than one fancy colored guinea, $15 each.

We've been getting eggs from the Guinea hens and we've seen them breeding, too.

They eat a non-GMO feed and while they can go wherever they want and free-range, they prefer to spend their time annoying the pastured chickens and ducks (which is why I want to sell them). Guinea fowl are great for eating ticks and alerting you to anything strange going on, lay tasty eggs, and guinea meat is even tastier!

Please let me at least the night before you want to pick them up so I can catch them for you while they are roosting.

For trade or partial trade, I would consider baby poultry (chicks, ducklings, goslings, turkey poults, guinea keets, quail), pure breed chicken hatching eggs, any kind of goose/turkey/guinea/quail hatching eggs, Geese of any age or breed, sheep shearing, Muscovy ducks (breeding pair or trio), meat rabbits, fruit trees to plant, cedar trees to plant, evergreen trees to plant, fruit bushes to plant, berry bushes to plant, ceramic planters, fish to stock our pond, hay or straw (must be willing to deliver to Geneva, OH), clean fill or broken fill (must be willing to deliver to Geneva, OH), fencing, gates, or anything else you think a new farm might need. Give me a try - you never know what I might say yes to!

Geneva, OH.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender 7.jpg

ALL SOLD

Last edited:
Any chance you are still hatching Guineas?? Im in Medina and I was looking for ONE to see how it goes.... if you are still raising them would you sell me one keet?

I love our trained Guineas and hope to save them from execution. Parents want to downsize the flock size by six pearls and four royal purples. Bird trained to come back home in the evening for food. Located in Ashley OH. Help me save these Guineas from upcoming execution.

I love our trained Guineas and hope to save them from execution. Parents want to downsize the flock size by six pearls and four royal purples. Bird trained to come back home in the evening for food. Located in Ashley OH. Help me save these Guineas from upcoming execution.
Try to post your ad as a new thread in this forum: the original post here was from several years ago & current buyers may not see it.

Back
Top Bottom