*SOLD* - AK - 6+ blue silkie eggs Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs MIA

Chick Magnet
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
Update: Ashley is taking the white silkies, but that leaves 6+ blue eggs that are still available. $15.00 shipped, PayPal only, no e-checks, please, and only to the U.S.

**original post**
I have 12 eggs that were supposed to be shipped out yesterday and the buyer backed out due to lack of incubator space (not a BYC member, obviously!
lol.png
)

I have 6 white silkie eggs and 6 blue silkie eggs. The whites are pure; the blue pen has one lavender roo in with a dk blue roo, so the chicks are coming out in all shades of blue... way too cute, too.

$25 shipped priority mail (usually shipping is $12.50 more); post sold here, and I will PM you with PayPal info.
I just hatched out these cuties this weekend from these same hens...

White silkie
whitesilkiedayold3-6-20093-27-31PM.jpg

Blues
Bluesilkiedayold3-6-20093-26-17PM.jpg

Bluesilkiedayold3-6-20093-26-53PM.jpg

Thank you~
Tori

Last edited:
**6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam. **

You need to wait for the OP to get back to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo i want them!! ive been looking for white silkies!
smile.png
blue silkies are adorable also!

i can paypal you the money!

and im sure shed want them to go to a good home and not used for just a science project.
hu.gif
just a thought...

they have a good home , wehave chickens just no rooster ok so they will have a good home and all im watching for in the science projects is the growth stages they are in great care

You have a fight over your eggs!
lau.gif

Generally people that have eggs that need to ship right away only accept Pay Pal. Otherwise, they'd have to wait for a check to get there and clear and then the eggs would be old before they even shipped.

Hope you can both get some, but she did say Pay Pal in the first post.

GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom