SOLD: AMERICAN BLUE GEESE EGGS for test hatch: MI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vicki2x2, Feb 24, 2009.

1. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Free, cost of shipping only. I believe I got them all before they froze and I am 90% sure these are from my blue pair only. I have separated them from my buffs now (just got a buff male) and the blue girl is still laying on schedule and the buff girls haven't laid yet. So I am almost positive they haven't started yet, and these are all hers. She is a 2 year old goose and they are just about 10-11 months old.

My incubator is full and I really don't want any goslings at this point as we are going to be moving in a few months and will have enough things to worry about and move. So I need to check fertility and viability. Anyone want to take the chance?

TEST EGGS ARE GONE!! THANKS ALL!!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  2. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    I am interested. 15688

3. i am interested , how much for 65667

Thank you !
    Fay

4. farmerlor

farmerlor Chillin' With My Peeps

Me!!! 80117

5. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Forgot to add, I would prefer someone with hatching experience with geese and/or ducks.

6. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    We raise geese and ducks, 11 out of 12 last hatch [​IMG] Sold if you'd like us to test! Where do I Paypal to? We're zip code 88431.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  7. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Ok, I am trying to find my postal scale. Someone has "put it away" for me, nice of them, I am sure, but where? [​IMG] I will get shipping quotes soon.

8. southernhen

southernhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Port St. Joe, Florida
    I would love to test hatch for you. I currently have chickens, ducks and pair of geese with two incubators that are not full yet. my zipcode is 32465. I live in florida and I am retired so I stay home and can give them one on one care.

9. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

I would love to test hatch for you. 64658 I have hatched many pekin ducks and white chinese geese and embden. not a ton of them but have had success at it. Let me know. Jen

10. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I have found a test hatcher. I will let everyone know if I need another tester. Since it is so cold out, it may have affected the eggs or fertility. Also if my buffs start to lay, I might need a tester for those also. Until we move, I am trying to be a good girl. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by