SOLD and Thanks :) 6+ Mixed Breed Hatching Eggs SOLD

farmgirlie1031

Songster
11 Years
Apr 26, 2008
IA
I am offering 6+ extras hatching eggs from my girls for $12.00 which includes shipping. Paypal Only. Thanks. I have BO, mixed breed (EE cross hens), and an EE hen laying at the moment. They are running with a BO, a Delaware Mix, and an EE roo at the moment. They were also with a Frizzle roo until 5 days ago when I penned him up as a trio so there is a chance of a Frizzle chick. I also have some bantam hens running with the big boys at the moment but I will try really hard to make sure I only send LF eggs in this mix.

Some chicks hatched this year:

cute_little_chick_card-p137421761127974291vdun_325.jpg

chick_close_up_sticker-p217393506997745966836x_325.jpg

2_blue_gray_chicks_postage-p1726318387519490167goi_325.jpg

Last edited:
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW. I wish, but I have so many eggs and chicks, I am forced to put up a for sale sign. I was only making hubby think I was selling them before, but I hve to for real now.
hit.gif

I have 8 dozen eggs in the fridge already so I don't need more in there right now. So I thought I should try and sale some and share my beautiful mixes I have hatched out with someone else. I haven't gotten around to getting them all back into the purebred breeding pens yet.

ETA: Your eggs will never have been in the 'fridge should you happen to purchase these eggs that I collected today. I didn't want anyone thinking I was sending them old eggs. These are from today and not in the 'fridge.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom