SOLD and Thanks :) 6+ Mixed Breed Hatching Eggs SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by farmgirlie1031, Apr 6, 2009.

1. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I am offering 6+ extras hatching eggs from my girls for $12.00 which includes shipping. Paypal Only. Thanks. I have BO, mixed breed (EE cross hens), and an EE hen laying at the moment. They are running with a BO, a Delaware Mix, and an EE roo at the moment. They were also with a Frizzle roo until 5 days ago when I penned him up as a trio so there is a chance of a Frizzle chick. I also have some bantam hens running with the big boys at the moment but I will try really hard to make sure I only send LF eggs in this mix.

Some chicks hatched this year:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  2. countrybum

countrybum Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2008
    area pop. 96
    AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW. I wish, but I have so many eggs and chicks, I am forced to put up a for sale sign. I was only making hubby think I was selling them before, but I hve to for real now. [​IMG]

3. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I have 8 dozen eggs in the fridge already so I don't need more in there right now. So I thought I should try and sale some and share my beautiful mixes I have hatched out with someone else. I haven't gotten around to getting them all back into the purebred breeding pens yet.

ETA: Your eggs will never have been in the 'fridge should you happen to purchase these eggs that I collected today. I didn't want anyone thinking I was sending them old eggs. These are from today and not in the 'fridge.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  4. ruthie

ruthie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Nebraska
    What part of Iowa are you in? I may be interested if they don't have to travel too far.

5. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Quote:I'm in the Quad Cities area.

6. ruthie

ruthie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Nebraska
    I sent you a pm

7. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Quote:Ok, It hasn't come through yet but I will check again.

8. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I got your pm and sent you my paypal email addy [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by