1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

****Sold****Bantam Cochin Pullet for sale

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Beth G., Jan 23, 2012.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

This is a Buy it Now auction. Please PM if you are interested in buying this pullet. I also have another Black Cochin pullet that I will be listing after I put this one up for auction. If you would like both I could combine shipping. Shipping should not exceed $45.00 and I can give the buyer a free slightly used box to keep the cost down.

This is for one Millie Fleur Project Bantam Cochin Pullet. She is not laying yet but, is real sweet. She is lacking white in her color pattern but other than that she would make a great pet or possible breeding pullet to the project if you need more of her coloration.

She comes negative for Salmonella Pullorum and is Avian Influeza Clean H5/H7. I am NPIP and also vaccinate my flock. If you have questions about the vaccines please feel free to PM me with questions or concerns.

Thank you for looking!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  2. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

****Sale Pending****

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by