1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SOLD: BBS Bantam Cochin Hatching Eggs to ship Friday (NC)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I have 6+ (I try to include a decent number of extras, but it all depends on the hens!) bantam cochin eggs to ship Friday. Pictures can be seen on the cochin page over there <<<----

We have gotten 100% fertility incubation rate here at home and we have been told that our shipped rate is up there as well (I think one said 7 out of 8 were growing).

We have a black roo and a blue cockerel in with five black hens and three blue pullets. I know one of the blue pullets is laying and the first chick we have hatched out was blue (before the blue pullet started laying so the cock is fertilizing the black hens as well) so you have the possibility of blue, black or splash, though due to more black hens and black roo, etc., your odds of black are greater than blue or splash, I believe.

Asking $20 including priority shipping within the U.S. Offer only valid to be paid via Pay Pal (no e-checks) by tomorrow afternoon (Thursday).

This offer will only be up for a limited time. The first to post sold that can comply with the terms, please PM me for my Pay Pal address.

Thanks! [​IMG] (I have chicks pipping in the `bator as I type this so hope I can post some chicky piccies tomorrow! [​IMG] )

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  2. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    SOLD [​IMG]

3. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    u got paypal. [​IMG]

4. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Thank you! Good luck with the hatch! [​IMG] Will PM you the tracking # tomorrow when they ship. [​IMG]

5. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i have been waiting for u to offer them up for sale. been sitting here [​IMG] ,lol. u have gorgous birds! killer foot feathering, wow!! thank u so much i can't wait!!![​IMG]
    silkie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by