((SOLD!)) BBS Orpington Eggs FS CHEAP/ N. Ga. Mtns. ((SOLD!))

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

Available today through Thursday. Just $5 for a dozen, pickup only. I am not shipping anymore this summer. These are from my big Suede with Skye, Dusty and Smoky. They are cheaper than normal due to possible lower fertility in this awful heat. I am in Fannin County at the NC line.

Also, I have a few Barred EE eggs (BR over BBS Ameraucana hens) that I will toss in for some fun chicks. They come out blue or black with varying levels of barring, most with beards and muffs, and the girls should all lay green eggs, according to genetics. I have one myself, as does Ellie (her BYC screen name), both laying different shades of green.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    I'd love to have these but I'm way too far away. nobody is ever close. [​IMG]

3. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Oh Cyn, could I pursuade you to ship me a dozen or two with a "please, pretty please"? I'll take my chances with fertility and shipping issues.

I would so LOVE to have some more chicks from your flock. Black Velvet (the roo from your flock, Velvet's boy) that I hatched is so HUGE that I'm wondering if I'll ever have mates that I can safely put with him. He must weigh 20 pounds. He looks like a big black turkey. He even limps a little because he's so big.

I have 2 B/B/S Orp females from Sandy (TuffOld Hen) and some from Angie (Miss Prissy) but they are way too small for him. Well Angie's chicks are still too young but Sandy's are mature, just not big enough for him.

Please, please, pretty please?

You don't have to answer here, you can PM me and it will be our little secret. I won't tell a soul. [​IMG]

4. Cason

Cason Songster

What's 'BBS' ??

5. One Acre Wonder Farm

One Acre Wonder Farm Songster

Feb 20, 2009
    Vermont
    What's 'BBS' ??

black/blue/splash

6. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I'll take a dozen! I'm coming Sunday to get the 2 chicks- add them to my bill!

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

Ok, Amy, you got it! SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: