SOLD~ Blue Cochin x eggs - 12+ for $18 shipping included- OR. !*PICS*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shmooborp, Jan 31, 2009.

1. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

BIG beautiful giant cochin roo over the following -( he is very gentle with his ladys ) bantam black cochins, giant blue cochins, leghorn, bantam Ameracauna (lays a pretty bright blue egg), bantam buff brahma, BR, marans, Light Brahma, RIR, millie fluer, EE, NN, orp, GLW. .. i have tested fertility and i am getting between 95 and 100% development. these are from my family friend farm i can try to get pictures when i get a chance. exelent looking birds, everything i have hatched is ither Blue or black or splash. no matter what the hen was, which i found interesting. gets some very interesting mixes [​IMG] you will end up with mixes, please do understand this, i cannot just do pure cochin, as they are all running together at this time for the winter, but everything will be at the LEAST half cochin. thankyou !

it is $18.00 for including shipping. thankyou

here is a picture of some chicks

the 2 bigger ones were hatched on the 21st and the small one is from a bantam ameracauna egg that hatched yesterday evening

[​IMG]
    this is the rooster. his name is goliath. he is BIG.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  2. shmooborp

i have some babies from this hatching as i type ! i will post pics !

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  3. KareyABohr

KareyABohr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2009
    SE Iowa
    I would LOVE to see pics! Very interested.

4. shmooborp

im not at the farm so i dont have pics of the birds, but i do have some chicks hatching .

5. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    adorable chicks

6. shmooborp

thankyou ! im really exited to start selling the eggs for people to enjoy the awesomeness that these birds portray ! and i dont think i could have gotten this far without the help of BYC ! :

7. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Is your roo a blue? Yes these BYC people are really enablers arent they? [​IMG] Do [​IMG] those chicks though

8. shmooborp

yup ! hes blue. and it seems that no matter what he breeds to it comes out blue, black or splash. i think i have a pic on my phone, ill try to get it on.

9. shmooborp

10. shmooborp

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by