SOLD~ Blue Cochin x eggs - 12+ for $18 shipping included- OR. !*PICS*

shmooborp

artistic fowlism
16 Years
Mar 28, 2008
Yamhill County, Oregon
BIG beautiful giant cochin roo over the following -( he is very gentle with his ladys ) bantam black cochins, giant blue cochins, leghorn, bantam Ameracauna (lays a pretty bright blue egg), bantam buff brahma, BR, marans, Light Brahma, RIR, millie fluer, EE, NN, orp, GLW. .. i have tested fertility and i am getting between 95 and 100% development. these are from my family friend farm i can try to get pictures when i get a chance. exelent looking birds, everything i have hatched is ither Blue or black or splash. no matter what the hen was, which i found interesting. gets some very interesting mixes
big_smile.png
you will end up with mixes, please do understand this, i cannot just do pure cochin, as they are all running together at this time for the winter, but everything will be at the LEAST half cochin. thankyou !

it is $18.00 for including shipping. thankyou

here is a picture of some chicks

the 2 bigger ones were hatched on the 21st and the small one is from a bantam ameracauna egg that hatched yesterday evening

DSC00754.jpg

this is the rooster. his name is goliath. he is BIG.

0125091326a2.jpg

Last edited:
thankyou ! im really exited to start selling the eggs for people to enjoy the awesomeness that these birds portray ! and i dont think i could have gotten this far without the help of BYC ! :

Last edited:
yup ! hes blue. and it seems that no matter what he breeds to it comes out blue, black or splash. i think i have a pic on my phone, ill try to get it on.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom