sold-Button quail eggs

AK_Button_Mama

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
I have for sale about 30 button quail eggs and what ever I collect until they ship out!. would like to get 5.00 for them all and you will be responsible for shipping. not sure on the shipping but I dont think it will be much 10 dollars or less. If you want these lemme know! I will list them on egg big friday night if no one wants them!

Also these are from mrs ak bird brain's buttons!!!

Last edited:
Sold

i'll take those button Quail eggs. My DD has a pair in her room as pets. Could you find out what shippng to Neenah WI 54956 will be.

NO Mail on Mon. Holiday

Last edited:
Will you have these availible in March? If so, could you please put me on your list? Thanks.
smile.png

Ok so how many do each of you want I will send out what ever I get right now to the first person on the list and as soom as I have a decent amount I will send them to the next person and so on! As for having more in March I would assume that in March I will have TONS!!!! ok will l et you know what shipping is if you all PM me your zippies!!!

We put 39 eggs from AK Button Mama's birds in our incubator 16 days ago. In the last 3 hours 23 have hatched and it looks like ~10 more have pipped!

If you've never seen baby buttons hatch it looks something like this

wee.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

jumpy.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif

I love hatching buttons. They are so tiny. they make a good class room hatch too. From incubating to grown up. I like when they start singing.

Would like to get some of the eggs also... I guess later probably just pm me and let me know when you have more available...

Back
Top Bottom