(Sold!) Buy It Now! 5 Buff Orpington Chicks (Pullets) NPIP N.C.

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by BunnyMomma, Feb 19, 2012.

1. BunnyMomma

BunnyMomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 17, 2010
    Olin, North Carolina
    I have sold these, however I will have another hatch soon, and will have more. Contact me to preorder. I will have roosters too, and I will give you a rooster for no additional charge if you would like one with your hens.
    Thanks, Bunny

Up for your consideration, are 5 hen chicks from my beautiful Buff Orpingtons. They will be sexed hens, and I can ship them PriorityExpress Mail with food, jello(for hydration), and a heat pack. I will only ship to the Eastern Half of the US. I am NPIP Certified. They will be 3-5 days old healthy, and eating and drinking well before I ship them. I will vaccinate them for Marek's as well.
    Shipping will be 65.00 Express Mail, Insured, and will include everything the chicks need to make the trip safely. I accept PayPal for payment.
    Local Pick up is also possible.
    They will be ready on March 28th.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  2. Jasonwnc

Jasonwnc New Egg

Apr 24, 2012
    Hey Bunny,

I'm looking for some baby buffs. No roosters allowed in Asheville city limits. Will you have anymore soon? I'm looking for 3-5 max.

Thanks,
    Jason

3. havenhillcs14

havenhillcs14 New Egg

Mar 17, 2013
    I am looking for some buffs. I want a rooster and about 10 pullets. I live in upsate SC. Can you send me your phone # so I can talk with you about your chickens you have aval.
    Donna

4. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Hi Bunny, looking for a rooster. Can you break down your shipping expense for me though as it seems very high. Express is typically $35 and chick boxes run on average (high end) $10, and insurance is 4 and under through USPS.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by