SOLD-CA-one doz Mille Fleur Cochin Hatching Eggs to ship 2/23/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwmicasa1

Crowing
14 Years
Nov 22, 2008
Wingshadows Hacienda
I have 1 doz. Mille Fleur Cochin Project hatching eggs available to ship 2/23/09

Anyone who is familar with this color knows that it is a work in progress. I have F1 hens laying now. My F2's are in the grow-out pen & I will have F3 eggs available later in the year.

My breeders are a MFC Roo from Tennessee & 3 hens produced from a cross with the same MFC Roo & 2 Buff Columbian Hens from Tom Roebuck. I sent pics of the F1's to Tom & he had this comment on my hen Bridget:

Bridget: Very nice, and probably the one most genetically Mille Fleur. Focusing on her chest she has pretty decent base color there, with decent distribution of the Black band between the Buff ground color and the white tips. True she does darken up as you go toward her cushion but the pattern is still there! If her white markings were limited only to the tips of her feathers she would almost be there as far as the Mille Fleur pattern goes. I think she's the closest in pattern I've seen on a Cochin in the US.

Here are pics of Bridget, Peggy & Suzie along with pics of my MFC roo.

Hillary-Bridget-Red-GoldCockerel-4.jpg

Bridget F1

Hillary-Bridget-Red-GoldCockerels01.jpg

Another view of Bridget

Hillary-Bridget-Red-GoldCockerel-1.jpg

MFC Roo

Hillary-Bridget-Red-GoldCockerel-2.jpg

Another view from the back

BridgetMFCPullets001.jpg

Peggy & Suzie F1

BridgetMFCPullets002.jpg

Peggy & Suzie from the back

My hatching eggs are $50 per doz which includes delivery. I would be happy to split the dozen if someone would like just six (6). Price for 1/2 doz is $25. I use USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. I take Paypal at my email addy [email protected]

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom