1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

**SOLD**Chickens for Sale- Western Pa or Can ship!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FLF, May 8, 2008.

1. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    ** SOLD, THANX!**

Still trying to find homes for some chickens. I just ordered boxes and looked into shipping, and looks like a go!

Shipping will be $10 for a new box, plus actual express shipping from 16051. The boxes I'm getting are 18"x18"x 8", can fit up to 6lbs of birds. They should hopefully be here next week!

I am looking to sell:
    1 Pair- Buff Orpington Roo, Blue/Buff Orpington Pullet Hatched 2/14/08 $8

2 Pullets- Brown Leghorn, I think, Hatched 3/2/08 $8 for the pair

1 Pullet- Buff Brahma Hatched 3/2/08 $4

I also am looking to sell some of my Black Amercaunas. I hatched these guys from Dipsey Doodles Eggs. I think I have 3, not sure what sex they are. Hatched 3/11/08. I also have one "wild colored" really pretty, looks like a blue based. I will get photos. I'm not sure what to ask for them... maybe $4 a piece?

I also have to young bantam cochins who are looking rooish to me, though no guarentees. They are either blue or black and maybe mottled. They hatched somewhere around 4/2/08 and would need to be picked up. $2 each.

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  2. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Are you ever coming near the State college area? I might be interested in the 2 Brown Leghorn pullets.
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]

3. peruvian_princess

peruvian_princess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    I have a friend looking for 2 buff brahma pullets. You only have one?

4. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Haha, I delivered a mare out to state college a year ago. Pretty ride, but it seemed really l o n g for some reason! LOL. Having a truck and no car keeps me pretty close to home!

Yup, I only have 1 buff brahma pullet. She came in an assortment. Very pretty girl, but I am trying to keep to just a couple specific breeds.

5. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Well if you ever come out this way....let me know!
    I would deffinetly be interested in the 2 Brown Legs...and maybe the brahma.
    [​IMG]

6. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I've got some photos of some of them...

Black Amercauna- they all look pretty much the same. I have 3.
    [​IMG]

Wild Colored Amercauna
    [​IMG]

Buff Barahma
    [​IMG]

Bantam Cochin
    [​IMG]

and the ones I was told are brown Leghorns (I am not sure wether they are or not, but I do know they are girls)
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by