SOLD Christmas Special on Silkie Eggs in Al

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BamaChicken, Dec 15, 2008.

1. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    8+ eggs from whatever colors are laying. They could come from Black, Blue/splash, white, or buff. 23 dollars includes shipping.
    First to say Sold and paypal [email protected] gets them.
    These are from great quality silkies. I raise for show and have won Best of Breed with my blacks last year and my whites this year. If you haven't seen pics of them and need to see them I can post them. Some are on my Website. These will mail Thurs morning Thanks Julie

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  2. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Wow <sigh>. Such a rgeat deal!
    But I'm not allowed to put egs in the bator yet. I just [​IMG] over the posts that offer them [​IMG]

3. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    [​IMG] Wish I knew for sure what the next month holds for me [​IMG] What a deal!

4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Will you be selling just buff silkie eggs this spring? I would love to get 8 buff eggs from you. let me know. [​IMG]

5. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    If they are laying I will be selling. I have a bunch hatched a week ago and some more to hatch next week and right before the new Year. So i may have some chicks to sell when they are about 8 weeks old. I am just not planning on hatching more till Mar.

6. P'cola

P'cola Out Of The Brooder

Oct 30, 2008
    Pensacola, Florida
    sold.. [​IMG] I will PM you.

7. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Thank you so much. I will mail Thursday Morn

8. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Will you have any that could arrive to me by the 22nd or 23rd? I'm in TX. Please let me know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by