*SOLD*F.S. 9 LIGHT BRAHMA BANTAM EGGS $20.00 SHIPPING INCL. MO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ugly ducky, Apr 2, 2009.

1. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    I will have 9 Bantam Light Brahma eggs to ship on Monday 4/6. These are not hatchery stock...I puchased adults from a show breeder in MO. Nice, gentle birds that are good layers of nice sized light brown eggs. Make excellent broodies, and free range quite well. Roosters usually get along together. Great birds for youth to show. Fertility has been checked and is good. First to post SOLD and PayPal $20.00 to [email protected] gets them. Shipping is included by Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I pack VERY carefully, and have had good results on the eggs I have shipped.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  2. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Hello,
    I may want some of these in a month or two, just cant right now.

3. ugly ducky

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    No problem...just let me know when you're ready. Thanks!

4. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    It is a good thing I have decided to do away with my bantam light brahma line or I would be adding to my order.

These are some pretty birds. [​IMG]

5. mrsmarkham

mrsmarkham Out Of The Brooder

Jan 28, 2009
    Jackson, MO
    If I live close enough to come pick them up- how much would you ask for the eggs? I would love a couple more of these wonderful birds.

6. ugly ducky

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    OMG...you're really close! I'm in Scott City. We're almost neighbors! I'll PM you.

7. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Gloria, can you tell me what the weights are of these? I'm not a big banty fan, but I'm thinking maybe these are larger than the typical banty? What size eggs do they lay?

8. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    Quote:Smaller than a large fowl pullet. Maybe 3/4 that size.

9. ugly ducky

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    I've never weighed mine, but cocks should be 38 oz, and hens 34 oz. They are quite a bit bigger than OEG, Rosecombs, etc. But about the size of most Bantam Cochins, although they weigh more. They are nice solid birds. They lay a brown egg that is about the size of a small egg like you buy in the store. Really not bad size, and a whole lot less feed than the large fowl. I have a pen of 5 BLB that eat about a third of what a pen of 4 LF Rocks eat.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  10. standardbanty

standardbanty Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    Maryland
    SOLD. I PM YOU A COUPLE MINUTES AGO REGAURDING COMBINING SHIPPING WITH THE OTHER EGGS. i CAN PAY YOU TONIGHT OR TOMMORROW I JUST NEED A PRICE.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by