"SOLD" F/S Lavender and black splits LF Ameraucana dozen eggs NE PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Shaffer, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaffer

Shaffer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    Tamaqua, NE Pa
    I will have available one dozen + some extra LF Ameraucana Project hatching eggs. They should hatch about 30% visual Lavenders and 70% black split lavenders. Remember these are still in the project stages and not an APA recognized color yet. One pen will have my best black hens laying nice blue eggs with a visual Lavender rooster and the other pen will have a visual Lavender rooster(advatar) with 3 lavender, 3 split lavender, 2 blacks from my best mating last year. Shipping date for this dozen will be Thursday April 9th, 2009. Payment by Paypal only. $35.00 Which includes shipping. 48 states only

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  2. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    If they haven't been already...SOLD!!

3. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Dang you're fast, Crunchie!

4. Crunchie

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:[​IMG] It was complete coincidence that I saw it, and complete coincidence that the ship date should work out with my very full and very tied-up incubator. Hopefully. Fingers crossed. [​IMG] I am having to very carefully juggle hatches right now!

edited because I can't spell. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  5. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    My batch are due to hatch tomorrow. I can't wait to see little lav fuzz butts!

6. dizzychicken

dizzychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    gah!!! I am never going to get my hands on these.

What is the old adage "A day late and a dollar short" [​IMG]

7. Shaffer

Shaffer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    Tamaqua, NE Pa
    Crunchie,
    You were first so you will get them. Charmaine

8. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Quote:[​IMG] It was complete coincidence that I saw it, and complete coincidence that the ship date should work out with my very full and very tied-up incubator. Hopefully. Fingers crossed. [​IMG] I am having to very carefully juggle hatches right now!

Crunchie -

I have a BEAUTIFUL split-lav boy that I got from Jean (Pips n' Peeps).... so, maybe I could get a little girl from you and then you could get eggs back from me? [​IMG] bloodline diversity! [​IMG]

Katie

9. Crunchie

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland

Crunchie -

I have a BEAUTIFUL split-lav boy that I got from Jean (Pips n' Peeps).... so, maybe I could get a little girl from you and then you could get eggs back from me? [​IMG] bloodline diversity! [​IMG]

Katie

Sounds like a plan! [​IMG] I've got a couple of pretty blacks from Jean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by