SOLD: fawn female pug, 2 yrs old, small - SW Arkansas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lilbreeches, Feb 20, 2009.

1. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    I have a very light fawn female pug, 2 yrs old, and very small in size. She only weighs about 13 pounds. She is a great mama dog, great pet, and is housebroke to paper or crate. She is registered with APRI. I want to sell her for $150 or would trade her for some ducks or chickens- babies ones would be fine. I am located in SW Arkansas.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Why are you getting rid of your doggy?

3. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    I love her very much! I have actually bred pugs for several years and have just recently over the past few months found new homes for all my girls. It is very time consuming (breeding pugs) and I don't have time for her like I used to. Also, I always liked my girls to be in the house when pregnant until pups were weened and we just recently moved to a much smaller home and I don't have room. So, I want her to go to a nice home where she can get the love she deserves. She is the only female I have left. I have had her since she was 8 weeks old. She is a very docile pug (unusual yes, for a pug) and loving. Great with kids!

4. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I wish I were closer...she sounds very cute.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by