**SOLD**For Sale: 12+ Runner Duck Eggs $20 Shipping Included-NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Calebs Acre, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Calebs Acre

Calebs Acre Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    All four of my incubators are PACKED with eggs in boxes, waiting to go in, so I have my daily ducks eggs available for sale. I have fawn and white, black and chocolate all in the same pen. There are also two khaki campbells and two mallards in there with them, so mixes are possible. What I will do is ship the day's eggs , along with four additional green eggs, so you will be sure to have 12 pure runner eggs for sure.

So, you will get 12 plus eggs (more like 14), including shipping, for $20. They can go out Thursday afternoon. I should also have enough eggs to do another shipment on Friday, if two people are interested.

I also have some runner ducklings for sale. $25 for six, plus box and shipping. Unfortunately, I haven't ordered boxes yet.

Thanks,
    Nancy

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  2. Calebs Acre

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    Adding photos...I interrupted their food fight, so they are caked with food....
    [​IMG]

3. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    A good word for Nancy; I recieved my eggs today and not a single one was broken! Awesome packing job!

4. Calebs Acre

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    Oh, goody! Thank you so much! I hope they hatch for you!! Sending good hatching vibes your way!!!

I had six of the babies go to their new home today and I was heartbroken to see them leave. More to leave tomorrow. 20-plus to hatch this weekend.....

I'm sure we'll be hatching together!!!

Thanks for the good word,
    Nancy

5. Calebs Acre

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    I have another group of eggs available....12 plus extras available to ship tomorrow. $20 INCLUDING shipping.

PM for PayPal information.

Thanks!
    Nancy

6. Calebs Acre

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    I have another batch of eggs available 12+ eggs, including shipping for $20. I can ship Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, they will be fresh eggs as the girls have been in full production mode!
    I just added a really nice white male runner to the bunch last week, so I'm anxious to see if I get different color mixes.

PM for PayPal information if you're interested.

I will not have more ducklings for shipping until mid-May. Should have boxes by then, though.

Thanks for looking!
    Nancy

Last edited: May 1, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by