SOLD! FS - Pure LF BBS Orp eggs - WV

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tuffoldhen, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Will have one doz. plus to ship out Monday, April 20th. $30.00 a doz. shipping and confirmation included. Sunday and Mondays fresh.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  2. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Sold!!!

Paula

3. hippichick

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Hey, Sandy. Ya know, I was thinking of messaging you yesterday. I wanted to tell you how pretty my Orps from you are getting, and how much I love the Brahma/Orp cross that I got from your eggs. Then I see you're selling eggs today, so of course I gotta have them. lol Mine from Julie are just starting to lay, but I'd like more of your babies. You don't happen to have any Brahmas or Brahma/Orp crosses you could slip in there? How do I pay you?

Paula

4. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    My 2 brahma orp crossing has some of the prettiest lacing on their feathers. Purty girls! Lucky you Paula to get another one!

5. hippichick

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    I really didn't expect to like the cross so much, Angie. But they are just beautiful. [​IMG]

Paula

6. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Thanks Paula, sending you a PM. I have one of my blue orp roosters in with the Brahmas so yup can toss in acouple mixes.

7. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    My black brahma orp is going to be stunning. The next time I order from you I may have the same request!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by