1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

** SOLD** Large Priorty Box of Eggs Pure Breeds $25.00 Maria Stein, OH

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by scbirdfarm, Sep 11, 2008.

1. scbirdfarm

scbirdfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    I will be putting together a large Priorty Box of eggs that is the 12"x12"x8" USPS Box it will have 4 dozen plus eggs. [​IMG] It will include the following Bantam Self Chocolate Polish, Standard Black Crested White Polish, Standard Buff Laced Polish, Standard Silver Laced Polish, Standard White Houdans, Standard Red Cochins, Standard White Cochins, Standard Silver Laced Cochins, Standard Golden Laced Cochins, Red Pyle OEs, Bantam Black Rosecombs and more. The cost is $25.00 that includes shipping first one to post sold gets the eggs the can paypal me at [email protected] they will ship out Monday. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  2. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Terry,
    Glad to see you back, hope wedding and all went well.
    Any chance of talking you into doing some white , silver laced and gold laced cochins for me in 2 or 3 weeks???????

3. scbirdfarm

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    If they are still laying good that wouldn't be a problem!! [​IMG]

4. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Go have a stern talking to them.......[​IMG]
    I would take some now but bator is full and got 14 days left on most. 19 left on the others since I need my hatcher I have no place to put them. I would be shot if another bator mysteriously showed up [​IMG]

5. spookykim

spookykim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    Ohio
    sold mine please if I am not too late

6. scbirdfarm

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    Kim they are yours!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Kim you won't be disappointed. My eggs from Terry are on day 15 and I CAN'T wait for them to hatch!

8. spookykim

spookykim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I already hatched some eggs from him [​IMG]

9. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    Welcome back Terry! Maybe will your Black Langshans be laying in a few weeks? I'd love to get an asortment of mostly those, and some standard Polish (blacks) and maybe Standard White Houdans and Cochins too. just the Black Langshans are added and no bantams or buff colors. only whites and blacks in the next batch for me. Is that possible?
    Lisa

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  10. scbirdfarm

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    Hi Lisa the Langshans just started to lay again so that will be possible!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by