***SOLD*** LG 9200 still air incubator with turner in KY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    It is less than one year old, and it holds temp very well. I have a turner for it, but the motor for the turner does not work. The turner will go with it, since I plan on getting another hovabator with turner. I'll even send the bad motor, maybe you can fix it?

Asking $60 for the bator and turner with (broken) motor, Including shipping via USPS parcel post.

Please post sold and send paypal for $60 to [email protected]

Thanks

***Side note***I have been using the turner still even without the motor, it makes 'hand' turning much easier, just open it for a sec and tilt the eggs the other way.

ETA: I have both the red plugs and the instructions, but not the original boxes. I'll even toss in one of my thermo/hygro combos.

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  2. Birdgirl

Birdgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2009
    Indiana
    WOW what a good deal....I am intrested! why are you selling it, just because of the broken motor?
    I'll have to ask the DH...

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  3. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    No, I am selling it because I have discovered a new love...my 1583 [​IMG] I will be getting another 1583 in a few, and counting this LG I have 3 bators already. Don't need to make it 4 [​IMG]

Plus, I have no more eggs coming right now, so I can 'afford' to let this one go

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  4. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Hey there, just wanted to let everyone know that this incubator is still available. [​IMG]

5. CedarRidgeChicks

CedarRidgeChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    Adair Co.Ky
    Hey where are you in so. ky...is pick up possible?

6. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I'm in Adair County, and pick-up would be fine. It would be $45 for the bator and turner base. If you can't fix the motor I believe a new one is $26. [​IMG]

7. CedarRidgeChicks

CedarRidgeChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    Adair Co.Ky
    O.k. some more questions..how old is it, how much use? I am in Adair Co. too..Columbia..are you close..could I see it tomorrow..I have to go to Liberty around noon are you in that direction? Sorry for all the questions..

8. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Small world [​IMG] If you take 206 to Liberty (most likely), you'll probably drive right by my house. [​IMG] I sent you my phone # so we can set this up. I believe I said in the first post how old it is and all that. I bought it in July or August of last year (probably August). I've been using it pretty much non-stop since I got it, but it still works very well. I just don't need to have so many egg-hatching things here [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by