Sold LG w almost new Auto egg turner-Pa $50 plus shipping or pick up

cottagegarden

Eggistentialist
11 Years
Oct 2, 2008
SE PA
#9200 LG used once for incubation part of staggered hatch, and not hatch. Inside clean, outside one side has been decorated in scallop pattern by one small boy's love of styrafoam on lower bottom edge. No perforation of bator. It is possible to purchase new bottom as replacement part if that bothers you. Comes with..
LG Auto turner #6300 bought in August, used twice.
Both are in original boxes with Incubator manual . Thermometer did not survive cleaning, but no way you would want to use the one they give you anyway.
Shipping will run @ 15.00

16561_base_media-1.jpeg

16561_1241_2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh lord you are tempting me these ameraucana are going to have to have something to hatch in. Also wanted to let you know I couldn't get a Marans pullet from Will as he said that is the one thing he couldn't sell
sad.png
but I did get two black pullets and one beautiful splash that I will post pictures of soon

Quote:
Congrats Henry-that is awesome!! enjoy your new birds!!
No worries- I will get eggers from A BYC member at some point and hatch friends for Sara's
Henry and whatever boy I keep.

Quote:
Congrats Henry-that is awesome!! enjoy your new birds!!
No worries- I will get eggers from A BYC member at some point and hatch friends for Sara's
Henry and whatever boy I keep.

Cool I am really thinking about buying this
big_smile.png
shhh

Ok if I buy it tonight would It be here by Wensday when I leave I kinda just want to put it out in the shed or maybe I will pack it up and bring it to the Mountain school with me. I should ask them when I call tomorrow. So how fast do you think it would ship I am really thinking about it
tongue.png

Parcel is 5 days 14.79---Priority 2 days 14.30 but it is the USPS and I wouldnt count on them to do that in 2 days. I bet they have an incubator at the Mountain school.
if not I should load you up with eggs and a bird or two and you will make quite a big impression. Would smell quite a bit til you got there though.

Back
Top Bottom