***Sold Locally please do not bid***Black Bantam cochin pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beth G., Nov 28, 2011.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Hi,

I have up for consideration a cute pair of Black w/mottled gene Cochins Bantam size. They are very attached and 4 1/2-5 months old. Because they are so attached I'd like to see them go together. They were tested by the Dept of AG on 11/15/2011 and is Salmonella Pullorum negative & A.I. clean flock for both H/5 H/7 test date also 11/15/2011. I test my birds voluntary every three months and have them in a free range enviroment once they hit three months of age. I am in NPIP program for both S/P and A/I clean. I am currently out of NPIP forms and have made a call to the Dept of Ag last week and today to get more. But there are no guarentee's I will have the forms in hand at the end of auction. I can mail with the bird a recent test paperwork showing her negative test for both S/P and A/I.

I've decided not to get into the black mottleds. It's only b/c I do not have another pen to separate them and I do not want to mix them with my blue and black flock. I hate to sell them since I hatched them out but, the Husband said I can't keep them all and told me they had to go up forsale along with the cute little Mille Fleur Pullet I have listed. I may list more but, am having a hard time doing so b/c I've culled two times already. The first two were hard enough but, the third is even Worse!

So here Here they are. Please feel free to contact me at anytime with possible questions or concerns. These pictures were taken of her last Wednesday.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I just love this picture of the two of them! If her beak were tucked in a bit it would look like a heart shape [​IMG]

Shipping will be actual shipping to your zipe code. For a peanut like this I haven't much seen shipping exceed $50.00. I will give you a free slightly used box to keep the cost of shipping down. I can not ship to Hawaii or Alaska. I have shipped to VA but, inorder to do so the buyer must pay for the health exam and be able to obtain a shipping permit.

There is a reserve on this pair. I may be willing to sell them for less than the reserve if it's to the right person. I do show and have won with a few of my cochins and this year my Blue boy Buddy but, he is not related to this pair. I just don't want to mislead anyone looking to buy if they see my cochins on my page or website and think they might be his offspring.

Also, you must have more than 20 posts to bid. I have heard of some sad story of people opening up new accounts to bid and not come through. Hope this never happens again but, I guess it's a reality we all have to face.

Thanks for looking.
    Beth [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by