1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SOLD Mille Fleur D'uccle eggs plus bantam cochin extras 20.00

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

There will be one or two bantam pure cochin eggs (these have not been tested yet so not sure how fertile they are. I have had the pair together for months now and she just recently started laying. She is about 8-9 months old. She is from the Pat Lacey line and is just beautiful! VERY fluffy and nice feet feathering also. Since I only have ONE bantam cochin hen I will be splitting my D'uccle eggs with the few cochin eggs I can gather while I gather the D'uccle ones. She is only laying every other day right now. The D'uccle's lay every day.
    Price will be 20.00 (that's including shipping). If your interested these will be shipped tomorrow morning just put sold on the thread and I will pm you the paypal addy. Thanks much! [​IMG] Oh and if you want to see what you will be hatching here are some pics of the D'uccle babies that have been hatching from my eggs: And the parents of the cochin eggs as well.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=113243

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Any one interested in these for shipping tomorrow?

3. bloomnbeauty

bloomnbeauty Delux Cluxs

Sep 16, 2008
    N Florida
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  4. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Bloom and beauty! Thanks so much for sharing these pics! They are just lovely! Look how tiny they are LOL just adorable. I can't wait till mine hatch. I ended up putting some under my broody because I was jealous of everyone hatching out these tiny babies so I had to. SO far they are all alive and doing well [​IMG] Thanks again for sharing [​IMG]

5. greenesacres

greenesacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2008
    Kentucky
    I love your black cochins! Would you possibly sell just the cochin eggs?? Do you have a rooster for sale?

6. mcfarlandteresa

mcfarlandteresa Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    McAlester, Oklahoma
    My goodness so tempting. [​IMG] They are so cute. We had some we called Hippy Chicks. 3 of them were always together running around the yard!! Can I preorder? I've got eggs in the bator I put in on the 24th. So it'll be 3-4 weeks.[​IMG]

7. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Green...I only have one hen and she only lays (so far) every other day so that's why I'm throwing in those with the D'uccle eggs as extras. I have more in the bator right now that are really nice quality too (BBSS) so I hope to have more laying hens soon but for now all I have is the one [​IMG]

8. Hangin Wit My Peeps

The price is 20.00 on these now. I have a dozen fertile Mille Fleur plus one bantam cochin egg (and any I get today in the nests) my son broke two while I was wrapping them for shipping today so I dropped five dollars on the price.

9. Dread Pirate Roberts

Dread Pirate Roberts Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    NorCal
    My 'bator is occupied for a while, but I'll be interested in future opportunities.

10. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Napa, just let me know when your ready [​IMG] I have to leave for work here in just an hour so these will have to be shipped in the a.m. which means MORE eggs to add. I won't up the price tho...it will stay at 20.00. If anyone wants these I will paypal the info tonight after work (11:30pm) and I will ship in the morning after checking email for payment.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by