*SOLD* Muscovy Drake Blue Barred Pied

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Lach Cnoc Farm, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Lach Cnoc Farm

Lach Cnoc Farm Songster

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    Freeb needs a new home, he is the last extra drake i have and as much as i hate to i really need to get rid of him. i want hime to go to a good home though, for either a pet or a breeder. He is used to free ranging but doesnt mind being in the pen. he's extremely people friendly and loves getting treats. he also does not mind being held, he would make a great pet for a young child. I really want him to go to a good home so if you think he'd be a good fit in your home, just make me an offer on him and let me know a little about your place.

thanks everyone.

ETA: he is a really pretty color blue and his barring is very clear and defined.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  2. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

He is a beauty; wish I was closer to you! I'd take him in a heartbeat!

3. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    OMG! SOOOOOOOO PRETTY! I WANT!...but i don't live close enough
    [​IMG]

4. Lach Cnoc Farm

Lach Cnoc Farm Songster

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    he is really gorgeous, it's too bad you guys dont live closer...i am positive you'd just fall in love with him!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    UGH! I would so take him. [​IMG]
    We need to redefine shipping! So they have a luxury ride aacross the states . Too bad we havent invented snappers yet. Just point, zap, and send!

6. Haley_LinckHillPoultry

Haley_LinckHillPoultry Songster

May 10, 2009
    Morris, PA
    Oh mannn. I want him! Too bad your all the way over in stinkin' washington! He's beautiful, I've always wanted to spice up my muscovy group with some new colors.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: