I had 12 very healthy pullets I sold, mainly because I can't eat all the eggs, and am going in the hole. I want the use the chicken yard to house my dog. The yard is a 6Foot by 3Foot chain link kennel. What should I use to disinfect it to house my dog? I thought of water and hydrogen peroxide. I know bleach is toxic to dogs and children. He's a healthy german shepherd. We also have a back yard surrounded by a nice wooden fence, but right now he needs to be contained at times. How do I keep him healthy? He is 9 months old.