SOLD OUT for now! FS-super cheap coops- NY or ship update #63

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    UPDATE: ok so I ordered them, I dont know how long it will take for them to arrive but if you are interested just post on this thread and I will contact everyone via pm once they have arrived.

Coops will be $180 a piece plus cost of shipping unless picked up. This is my BYC price I will also sell some of craigs list for more money [​IMG]

I have a opportunity to get this coop

[​IMG]

for UNDER $200 but I need to buy quiet a few of them [​IMG]

I wanted a couple to use as breeding and broody pens for my silkies.

They are not big about 51/2 feet by 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 not including nest box. good for 3 bantams I would think and light enought to move around.

I dont suspect they will cost that muh to ship and would use UPS ground service. I have seen them selling for over $400 but at the $180 range it is more reasonable. edited to add they are quiet costly to ship so check post #63 for details

would anyone be interested?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  2. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    I'd be interested if shipping isn't to high !!!

3. dun chick

dun chick Songster

Where are they located at?

4. Where are you located if it was not a far drive that would make a nice brooder.

5. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I am in NY ok if 3 people responded I am assuming there will be more right? should I put in my order??? I am selling the extras at my cost no profit I just dont want 20 of these things, could you imagine [​IMG]

6. lux_interior

lux_interior Songster

Apr 28, 2009
    Joliet
    I wish I'd seen this before I started building my coop addition... that's a great deal!!

7. You need to make sure that the people can pay and they are serious. I would need to see how much it would cost to ship against the cost of driving to pick up. They look good assembled but I know that they probably will not ship that way.

8. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    you must assemble them and I believe they come in a flat box about 2X3 or a little bigger. Having used UPS a lot I am thinking cost to ship should not be more than $40 maybe a lot less.

9. wyo-helpmeet

wyo-helpmeet Songster

Apr 23, 2009
    West TN
    I'd be interested IF you can get a weight on them, so I can figure shipping. Also do you have a link for specs, additional pics, etc?

10. IggiMom

IggiMom Songster

Apr 12, 2009
    West Virginia
    I would also be interested, but I need to know shipping. I could not come and get them as I am in West Virginia.

Catherine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: