SOLD OUT for now! FS-super cheap coops- NY or ship update #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Ok now I'm really jealous PC.......I've raised 4 coons as pets and would love to have another one.

Katy, will you please stop nipping at the heals of my post count.
tongue.png

Quote:
Ok now I'm really jealous PC.......I've raised 4 coons as pets and would love to have another one.

Katy, will you please stop nipping at the heals of my post count.
tongue.png

Holey Moley I didn't realize I was about to catch up with you!!

Okay I have a question...

is there anyway you can get a shipping weight for 1 of them? I estimated the weight at 140 lbs...and UPS would charge me $ 946.10 for 5 day ground from your door to mine.
ep.gif

Also, are those measurements for 1 or for 20? I am hoping that is the measurement for all 20. If they are for 1 there is no way I would pay that kind of shipping charge. The rate I was quoted was based on those measurements, our zip codes and a qeight of 140 lbs

here is the conversion on those measurements for you

1700mm = 66.927 inches
130mm = 5.117 inches
1020mm = 40.156 inches

I had something similiar shipped on ebay and I want to say shipping was like $40.

Could you take a pic of a person next to one so I can visualize how big it is?

i dont have any yet to stand next to, I think they will weigh much less than 140 lbs MUCH!!!

I have given all the info I have at the moment. Once they arrive I will assemble mine and take pics, figure out a flat rate shipping for all I can not handle doing each one individually, and we can go from there. I realize this was a little pre-mature but needed to see if I would be able to sell the extra before shelling out a several thousand dollars.

Last edited:
Fabulous. Count me in. I will take one for sure. Depending on shipping, maybe two.
smile.png
Just let me know when and where to send payment.

Last edited:
If you could get me a shipping price...24175, I would love to have one..also where exactly are you? You probably posted that, but I must have overlooked it.

Please let me know when you find out the weight of a single coop. I'm thinking it looks like a great deal.
It does include the mesh run area, correct? Just wondering because the other photo did not show the enclosed run.

Thanks for finding this great deal and being willing to share it with others!

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom