SOLD OUT for now! FS-super cheap coops- NY or ship update #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
wink.png
been there done that no worries

Ha well it is a great deal I am sure if I tried I could get more but I wanted to pass this along to others. Often I am told that my prices are too high for eggs and birds. But really I only charge what I put into them since I do things organically and all that jazz.

I am getting these through my company sometimes I take advantage of my wholesale tax ID and get stuff in bulk
big_smile.png

I dont see any reason I would get into trouble for selling them at what ever low price I want although I might have PO a few people.
lol.png

again it is not big. and should look just like my original pic at the top.

I would love to get the big Kahona coop (I think that is what it is called) but the sellers of that one never responded. I can also do the same thing with rabbit hutches but need to buy a 100
ep.gif

I will take one (maybe 2) and I can come and pick it up, no shipping! Please save one for me!

Karen

ETA: I sent you a PM. Thanks!!

Last edited:
I contacted HSS Wholesale about the weight of the HSS09 and the response was "around 100 pounds".

Using my UPS account and figuring a rough dimension from Cetawin's calculations and the weight that HSS gave me for the shipped box I come up with a cost of:

Shipping Fees Subtotal: 114.63 USD

Transportation 64.81 USD
Fuel Surcharge 3.02 USD
Declared Value Package 1 1.80 USD
Large Package Surcharge
Package 1 45.00 USD
Payment Information Bill Shipping Charges to: Shipper's Account xxxxxx Total Charged: 114.63 USD

This would be from New York to south Alabama.
I hope this helps...

Ed

Last edited:
I pmed you for 2, but I actually might want 3 or so. I really like the looks of them. They seem perfect for my Silkies and any breeding trios or what have you. Also good for the younger chickens before I move them to the big coop and run.

I sent you my information via PM. I would like one, I will be picking it up so if there is anyone in CT that needs theirs picked up I am more than willing to help out. Thanks for sharing such a sweet deal with us all!

I don't really think I'm interested but these are beautiful coops. I calculated shipping to Western PA and for UPS ground at 100lbs. it was $70.59. You guys can go on UPS.com and calculate shipping to your zip code. This is a really good deal IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom