1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SOLD Pair of Muscovies for Sale, WA or OR State

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have a pair of Wild-Colored (as in naturally-occuring color in the wild) Muscovies for sale. They were hatched this spring and I've decided to focus more on my chocolate laced Muscovy project--so these need to go. There is a male & a female. They are friendly, but not overly so. They are both good flyers and will need to be clipped or have a covered run.

Asking $40 for the pair or will consider trades for chocolate muscovies, porcelain pullets, bantam faverolle pullets, golden laced cochin pullets, or mille fleurs.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Pending....

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Okay, so the lady that was supposed to show up this morning never called and has not shown up. Nor has she paid for them, yet. So they are still available. I will consider trades for chocolate muscovies, geese, bantam chickens, etc. Make me an offer! Here is a photo!

[​IMG]

4. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    I just got some muscovey from a guy that had LOTS of chocolates left. All his birds were pied, but if you are ever coming this way... I didn't get any chocolates, I don't care for ANYTHING brown myself [​IMG]

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Geez--wish you were closer. It's taken me two years to sell off my black/whites, keeping only the pair for sale & one other pair. The blues & lavendars are my favorites...but I still love the chocolates. The ripples are pretty but I'm looking on chocolate laced muscovies now...and I've got my 2nd generation growing up & showing great promise.

6. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    I got a total of six from him, a pair of Lavenders, a pair of blues, and two black hens. They are all pied though. I hope to hatch out some solid babies to keep next year, as I prefer the solids. EVERYTHING he had was pied to some extent. I'm also planning to let them all run together, so I may not get any lav to hatch out, but I will get some that carry the lav gene.

7. Rare Feathers Farm

[​IMG]

8. Rare Feathers Farm

They are SOLD! They went to their new home in Quincy, WA on Sunday! Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by