SOLD! Please do not bid!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rsepiphyte, Oct 22, 2011.

1. rsepiphyte

rsepiphyte Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    I went overboard on hatching my bantam lavander cochin eggs and i am going to sell 6 of the chicks (now 3 days old from Bill Clegg) . I am also going to add 2 patridge, 1 buff, 1 black and 1 blue (laid by paint hen) bantam silkies from Catdance Silkies (7 days old) . I will ship Express Mail for $50.00 (weather permitting), Delta Petfirst for $100.00 plus crate fee of $25.00. Home pick-up is welcome (I live in Louisville Kentucky) or if you live close enough i can meet you 1/2 way for gas money. Feel free to pm or contact me at [email protected] for more information on these cuties! Ruth

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both the Bantam Lavender Cochins and the Bantam Silkies were raised from eggs. The eggs from the Bantam are at this site http://www.ebay.com/itm/26085830671...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_1090 and the eggs from the Bantam Silkies are from Catdance Silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com/ . Ruth

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  2. geweldig23

geweldig23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2010
    Ohio
    I just took a quick look at your website and think its so funny that you have miniature dachsunds, and Irish Wolfhounds.....that's exactly what we have too! We don't show, but so many people ask us "What convinced you to get such tiny dog,and then the largest breed of dog as well?"

3. rsepiphyte

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    You have to send me some pics of your furkids! They get along so well together but the dachshunds rule! Slainte' Ruth

[​IMG]

4. joe17

joe17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    These are too cute! I may have to trade you some of my eggs for these beauties! LOL

5. rsepiphyte

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    Maybe a possibility, let me know what you eggs you may have to trade for. I am obsessed with Lavender, Paints and Porcelain silkies! You have some beautiful birds. Ruth

6. joe17

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    Quote:Unfortunately I don't have room for chicks anymore. I already have some on the way so I will have my hands full! thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it! If you win the auction, I'll include more paint eggs for you.

7. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    Quote:Unfortunately I don't have room for chicks anymore. I already have some on the way so I will have my hands full! thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it! If you win the auction, I'll include more paint eggs for you.

does that go for anyone that wins the auction or only ruth?

8. joe17

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana

does that go for anyone that wins the auction or only ruth?

LOL I'll include some more for you to if you win [​IMG] I hope the paint girls get to laying more!

9. rsepiphyte

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    I don't know how to revise this auction for a "Buy It Now" price . I will take $60.00 for all of the chicks plus shipping which is $50.00 via Express Mail. Of course home pick-up is perfect or if you live close enough to Louisville Kentucky i can meet you 1/2 for some gas money. My phone number is 502-819-5386/502-425-8501. Slainte' Ruth

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  10. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Do you have pics of the Cochins these chicks came from?

~Casey

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by