Not open for further replies.

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
I am offering 2 mottled cockerels and 2 lavender cockerels for sale. $10 each

These are well started boys (hatched 12/3 and 12/10) and in an outside nursery coop with supplemental heat when we go below 40 degrees.

They are from my mottled and lavender orpington projects. They are single combed, hatched from brown eggs and clean legged. Feel free to PM with questions.

Due to their large size, only one cockerel will fit in a shipping box. Each box is $10, so please keep this in mind when inquiring. Shipping must be via Express and buyer's responsibility. Pickup is welcome.

Last edited:
Here are pics from a few weeks ago when they were first put out. They have grown much since then, so I need to get new pics. The mottled boys are much blacker and showing nice green sheen as they continue to mature.

100_6433.jpg

100_6439.jpg

100_6426.jpg

eta..the black bird in the lower right corner of the last pic is no longer here and was from an araucana project. Just wanted to point that out so there's no confusion.

Last edited:
how much is shipping to ONT airport? I would REALLY LIKE to have one of those. Especially one with the least "fluff" or something you would pick to cross on a marans.

Last edited:
1 Lavender cockerel is sold. I still have 2 mottled available that need a home and another lavender. If you buy one and need any tips on using these for a breeding project, feel free to reach out to me. I'm happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom